POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Capriccio. Initial version. : Re: Capriccio. Initial version. Server Time
13 Aug 2024 19:29:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Capriccio. Initial version.
From: Gena
Date: 4 Apr 2003 13:09:21
Message: <3E8DCA48.5888224A@mail.com>
Wow! The city is not ready yet for living but it becomes populated
already :)
Good model, at least what I can see at this resolution. I don't know
if we need faces for those people but if we do I can save one of my
sPatch models in DXF format for example. Just let me know.
As for houses rearranging, I think we need previous water level
otherwise it's impossible to enter that house with stairway on the left
side :) To get right skyline maybe we have to low camera position
instead.
Is it possible to see that figure (only figure) in a higher resolution.
Go ahead and model another people. We can rearrange everything
later on.
We have a good progress already :)

Gena.