POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Capriccio. Initial version. : Re: Capriccio. 4th version. Server Time
13 Aug 2024 11:26:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Capriccio. 4th version.
From: Gena Obukhov
Date: 30 Mar 2003 11:06:12
Message: <3E87144E.7CF83A2F@mail.com>
> I must say i liked my sky more. :-)  This one is rather green.  Of course
> the clouds could change a lot about that.

Let's decide which time we are going to depict. I suggest it should
be around 5-6 p.m. :) So it's not yet sunset but also it's not a middle
of the day already. The light should be warm with some yellowish hues.

> I think it would be important to have the final light setup before
> designing the textures, the appearance could change significantly.

I agree. If you will have a look to the texture for the house in any
image viewer you'll see that it's very bright and contrast image
but in the scene it doesn't look that way. I tuned colors very
much to make it look more or less colorful in the scene.

We have to find out right light source position, color and
brightness. It's hard to do it right now because we don't have all
objects in place so it's difficult to predict shadows.
Maybe we have to place in scene dummy objects for all houses.

Gena.