POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.scene-files : Capriccio - Dome of St. Pauls : Re: Capriccio - Dome of St. Pauls Server Time
2 Sep 2024 02:15:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Capriccio - Dome of St. Pauls
From: Gena
Date: 26 Mar 2003 18:59:28
Message: <3E823EE2.4CE5C0C1@mail.com>
> As promised in p.general: the source for the dome of St. Pauls Cathedral.

Thanks a lot Ib! Your great model is very first contribution to the image.
We just have to age it (adding some textures) because the Cathedral is
more than 300 years old :) There are some close up photos of the dome
in the book 'London Rediscovered'. I'll try to prepare textures based on
those photos. If anybody else wants to participate in this process just let
me know.

Gena.