POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Parking lot ready - Cars needed : Re: Parking lot ready - Cars needed Server Time
13 Aug 2024 17:27:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Parking lot ready - Cars needed
From: Ib Rasmussen
Date: 25 Mar 2003 14:42:53
Message: <3E80B1A4.2040509@ibras.dk>
Doctor John wrote:

> As usual excellent architectural work from you.

Thank you.

>I have a problem with the falling verticals, though.

I don't. If I stand on the street looking up at the church, I see
falling verticals. The same if I take a photo (see attachment), so why
should'nt I have them in my renderings.

> BTW Looks like a quiet Sunday morning in winter to me.

Just about right. I'm going for a winter scene, as I don't want to put
leaves on all those trees and bushes.

/Ib

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: