POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : Capriccio : Re: Capriccio Server Time
1 Jun 2024 07:56:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Capriccio
From: Gena
Date: 25 Mar 2003 13:24:12
Message: <3E809ECB.46F2EB20@mail.com>
> But as we common have a mere little chance versus one of you, how could we
> compete versus an artistic *coalition*?

IRTC is good because it has topic and deadline. So the process
won't last forever :) But the idea is not to win next IRTC round
but to unite efforts of POVers from different countries and prepare
good image. Maybe it should not be submitted to IRTC maybe we
just can use the current topic. I don't know we can decide it later on.

Gena.