POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Parking lot ready - Cars needed : Parking lot ready - Cars needed Server Time
13 Aug 2024 11:23:20 EDT (-0400)
  Parking lot ready - Cars needed
From: Ib Rasmussen
Date: 23 Mar 2003 10:35:00
Message: <3E7DD48A.9010102@ibras.dk>
I have finally finished the trees and bushes for my church scene, using
Gilles' MakeTree macro. I'm not wholly satisfied with them, but I have
to accept, that this is as good as I'm gonna get them, if I ever want
the scene finished.

Now all the scene needs is a few cars. I don't want to make them myself,
but I haven't been able to find any suitable on the Net. Anybody got
models of common small european style cars in pov 3.1 format, they want
to share?

/Ib

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: