POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Attack of the Flying Magnifying Lenses WIP take two ~180k : Re: Attack of the Flying Magnifying Lenses WIP take two ~180k Server Time
13 Aug 2024 17:31:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Attack of the Flying Magnifying Lenses WIP take two ~180k
From: Ben Birdsey
Date: 21 Mar 2003 13:38:06
Message: <3E7B5D10.5020604@mail.com>
Maybe consider more of an "ant's eye view".  Almost all of those giant
monster / Alien movie posters from the 50s have this view where you see
the giant monsters or flying saucers coming over some tall building or
something.  Then, we feel 'menaced" ourselves and don't need to
empathize with an ant!!! :)

Plus, I'd say that it might be cool if the magnifying lenses looked a
little more like UFOs or something.

Great idea by the way!

- Ben