POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Irradiance gradient & radiosity : Re: Irradiance gradient & radiosity Server Time
4 Oct 2024 19:21:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Irradiance gradient & radiosity
From: William F  Pokorny
Date: 18 Mar 2003 10:20:25
Message: <3E773939.62E80A53@attglobal.net>
I do not understand this part of the source code, but I certainly welcome any
improvements to it! :-)

> Enthusiasm speeds up developement.. specially in free/open source projects.
> When there is no enthusiasm... there is no need for further developement.. project
dies...

Drifting a little off topic I think life moves through stages when it comes to
our contributions to others.

Early in life we have the time, but not the ability or determination.

Later we have the ability and determination, but not enough time.

We end life without the ability, the determination or the time.

Perhaps we are all stuck doing the best we can at any given moment.