POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Another ship : Re: Another ship Server Time
13 Aug 2024 13:17:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Another ship
From: Spock
Date: 13 Mar 2003 15:07:42
Message: <3E70E50C.3080704@nospam.com>
Doesn't look like enough room for my legs from the knees down.  You
might want to extend the nose a bit to accommodate us tall folks.

How 'bout a three-pod version with the center pod moved slightly forward
of the other two (for improved visibility).  More conventional in
design, but it might make a nice addition to the fleet.

I heard rumours of reliability issues with the earlier hyper ion/steam
engines.  Have you noticed an unusually high failure rate in the control
valves, or did they fix that?