POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Sig file (4k PNG) : Sig file (4k PNG) Server Time
13 Aug 2024 13:19:05 EDT (-0400)
  Sig file (4k PNG)
From: Martin Magnusson
Date: 10 Mar 2003 14:14:33
Message: <3E6CE41E.1010207@frustratedhousewives.zzn.com>
Why work when you can waste your time doing POV sigs in stead? :)

With all the recent activity concerning sigs I figured I should make one
myself, even though I haven't done a proper POV scene in years.

So here goes: it's *really* basic, but I kinda like its graphical style.
I'd like to sharpen the corners of the M:s, but that would need another
few bytes...

--
camera{location y-z*6}background{rgb 1}union{plane{y,0}plane{x,1
}finish{reflection .9}}cylinder{0,y,.1}cylinder{y,x,.1}//MartinM

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'sig.png' (4 KB)

Preview of image 'sig.png'