POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Ol' Toothpick Mouth re-animated - sort of.. : Ol' Toothpick Mouth re-animated - sort of.. Server Time
19 Jul 2024 09:18:17 EDT (-0400)
  Ol' Toothpick Mouth re-animated - sort of..
From: Ib Rasmussen
Date: 16 Feb 2003 09:31:42
Message: <3E4FA109.1070301@ibras.dk>
I have played some more with the Stanford CT head data
(http://graphics.stanford.edu/data/voldata/), converting the pixels to
"voxels" ie boxes.

I have rendered it with different cutoff values, as suggested by
Alastair Murray, and put them together as a sort of animation.

The "worst" of the images contains 1.713.361 boxes and used about 1.4GB
memory. This is not the last image, as I in the folowing images dropped
all points with a density over 1000. That includes the brain, which
represents a large part of the 1.7 mill boxes, none of which are visible
in the images.

/Ib

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: