POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : No more motion blur on MegaPov 1.0 ? : Re: No more motion blur on MegaPov 1.0 ? Server Time
1 Jul 2024 03:58:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: No more motion blur on MegaPov 1.0 ?
From: Christoph Hormann
Date: 4 Feb 2003 12:23:11
Message: <3E3FF6FE.CC36F1AA@gmx.de>
Benoit SERRA wrote:

> I understand why some features are unimplemented in megapov 1.0. But I
> think it's a shame that there is no documents about features removed
> from Megapov 1.0

As ABX said there is nothing removed from MegaPOV.  If you are interested
in features from MegaPOV 0.x that are not in MegaPOV 1.0 for whatever
reason you should get the old MegaPOV source and documentation:
http://nathan.kopp.com/patched.htm

Christoph

Last updated 31 Dec. 2002 _____./\/^>_*_<^\/\.______