POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : WIP: Balloon Trip : Re: WIP: Balloon Trip Server Time
13 Aug 2024 21:22:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: WIP: Balloon Trip
From: Jörg 'Yadgar' Bleimann
Date: 25 Jan 2003 10:51:38
Message: <3E32C22B.C828F5F0@tiscalinet.de>
High!

Greg Edwards schrieb:

> focus is (obviously) hot air balloons (currently one). The background
> environment is not rendered at nearly the best settings I have set up, so

High!

Greg Edwards schrieb:

> The background
> environment is not rendered at nearly the best settings I have set up,

It looks like a noisy isosurface with a slope-dependant texture - which section

of the manual do I have to look up to understand such textures?

See you in Khyberspace - http://home.arcor.de/yadgar/khyberspace/index-e.html
Afghanistan Chronicle: http://home.arcord.de/yadgar/

Yadgar

Now playing: Autobahn (Kraftwerk)