POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.animations : Copyright infringements? : Re: Copyright infringements? Server Time
18 May 2024 19:27:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Copyright infringements?
From: John VanSickle
Date: 21 Jan 2003 13:33:46
Message: <3E2D929B.9AA71434@hotmail.com>
argus wrote:

> > Dude, we are not talking about hauling the copyright violators into
> > court.  Are are talking about whether and how to exclude copyright
> > violations from the contest.
>
> You are the one making the accusation, John.

I AM NOT MAKING ANY ACCUSATIONS!

> Do something more than cy wolf and myou may persuade me
> to change my vote to <1,1,1,> as you want.

You are exhibiting a chronic inability to understand simple
sentences in your native language.

Let's quote what I ACTUALLY said:

"Turn the sound on, and if copyrights are violated, award a scare of
1-1-1 to every violating entry.  I already plan to do this if I see a
copyright violation in the visual media."

Do you see that little word "if", mentioned in conjunction with both
recommended courses of action?  They say "if copyrights are violated"
and "if I see a copy right violation."  Not "if copyrights may have
been violated" or "if I get a wild hair up my arse".  Is this
distinction beyond your capacity to appreciate?

Regards,
John