POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Reflective sphere over checkered plane :) : Re: Reflective sphere over checkered plane :) Server Time
14 Aug 2024 05:20:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Reflective sphere over checkered plane :)
From: Remco de Korte
Date: 17 Jan 2003 16:10:30
Message: <3E2870FE.24449916@onwijs.com>
JPGargoyle wrote:

> "Remco de Korte" <rem### [at] onwijscom> wrote in message
> > JPGargoyle wrote:
> >
> > I do have a program that does this:
> > http://www.xs4all.nl/~remcodek/download.html#imbrowza
> >

> Pretty cool, It's useful alright, but Its still not waht I want 100%. I
> would like the ability to see the pics tiled as I browse the dir content
> (using the arrow keys) and not having to press the tile button for each.

Well, that's what I meant when I said something about sticking thingies
in. If you're still interested you may want to try it again and see if
it does what you want now.
Here's a direct download link:
http://www.xs4all.nl/~remcodek/zip/imbrowza.zip
It may not be watertight, so please tell me if your system blows up in
your face. Especially if it leaves you covered with green goo...

Cheers!

Remco