POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : JavaScript en POV-Ray (voor een Newbie) : JavaScript en POV-Ray (voor een Newbie) Server Time
8 Jul 2024 14:33:22 EDT (-0400)
  JavaScript en POV-Ray (voor een Newbie)
From: Victor Reijs
Date: 8 Jan 2003 13:16:18
Message: <3E1C6AF1.DAA3CE96@iol.ie>
Hello all of you,

I am new to POV-Ray, but did some programming in VRML. I now want to
convert a VRML world into POV-Ray (because I want to get shadow casting,
which seems not possible with VRML).
I have the program vrml2pov, but I need to get animations also in the
POV-world. In VRML I used to use JavaScript; can I re-use some of the
code for the POV-world?

Thanks for your help and if you can provide a few examples or URL's for
this newbie, that would be great.

All the best,

Victor
--