POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Cleaning out my folders, found a robot mouse, and other fun stuff. : Cleaning out my folders, found a robot mouse, and other fun stuff. Server Time
13 Aug 2024 23:21:36 EDT (-0400)
  Cleaning out my folders, found a robot mouse, and other fun stuff.
From: Dearmad
Date: 5 Jan 2003 17:41:15
Message: <3E18B54C.8050609@applesnake.net>
First image is a device I designed for a cartoon I was working on a long
time ago (before I used AM).  I always loved this little robot mouse
(SDM-1a: self destruct mouse 1a).

Second one was a set of block I made because I never had enough of them
to make the towers I always wanted to produce...

third one is the AMC-1: the Armoured Mouse Carrier...  A laser gun pops
up the back- it's all rigged in Moray for *very* easy manipulation.  I
could a lot better job on the textures now, but it worked for the role
it had in the cartoon.  And yeah that is a machine gun mount in the
front. :)

No special render settings or anything like that- I'm not like most of
you: pressing into the outer limits of math and rendering... I just
wanted to make fun things. ;o)

Enjoy.

-peter
--
Rigging Monk of the Texturing Order
"Ballet pour ma fille."

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'sdm1a.jpg' (27 KB) Download 'tower.jpg' (112 KB) Download 'amc-1af.jpg' (36 KB)

Preview of image 'sdm1a.jpg'
sdm1a.jpg

Preview of image 'tower.jpg'
tower.jpg