POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : ANNOUNCE: MegaPOV 1.0 available : Re: ANNOUNCE: MegaPOV 1.0 available Server Time
5 Oct 2024 01:17:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: ANNOUNCE: MegaPOV 1.0 available
From: Nicolas Calimet
Date: 2 Jan 2003 09:28:53
Message: <3E144CA5.5010707@free.fr>
> page 19 counting from first or page 19 counting from numbered as "1" ? :-)

	It's the number written on the top of the page. I just took this
one as an example of the equations being justified on the line (while they
should note). It's really nothing. Just to tell the conversion is not
perfect, as any conversion I suppose  :-)

> Note, we are multienvironment team: windows (development tested on 95, 98, NT
> and probably more), linux, mac (various versions) and we need effective but
> uniform development.

	Sure. This is good. (Don't know if TeX and friends are available
on Mac architectures, though OS X should not be a problem; for windows
it exists for sure). My notice was not meant to be a criticism, but only
a small joke. The work you're doing on MegaPOV and all the things before
is simply amazing...

> if you have some experience, free time and
> can provide tutorial how to do it for all mentioned platforms, please help us.

	I would if I had this free time. At least more than the few minutes
I spend reading the newsgroups and the very good docs that were prepared on
this brand-new MegaPOV.

	Please keep up the good work and don't forget to notice the
smileys I put in my previous message  :-) ;-)

	- NC