POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : ANNOUNCE: MegaPOV 1.0 available : Re: ANNOUNCE: MegaPOV 1.0 available Server Time
5 Oct 2024 05:13:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: ANNOUNCE: MegaPOV 1.0 available
From: Christoph Hormann
Date: 1 Jan 2003 15:19:55
Message: <3E134D6B.5804DC6F@gmx.de>
Thorsten Froehlich wrote:

> > IE 5 Windows
> > Mozilla 1 Windows
> > Konqueror 3.0.1 Linux
>
> Indeed, a good selection of browsers for Mac users ;-)

If you buy me a Mac i will also be able to supply information on that...

> The real problem is that Mac OS ships with IE and the Apple Help viewer.  So
> it is reasonable to expect the help to work properly with at least one of
> the two rather than forcing a multimegabyte download.

I really can't help much there.  Have you tried if it is better without
the style sheet?  If yes (like with NS 4.x) this would mean the problem is
in some style sheet definition.

> Besides, if DocBook and XML are so good, why does the official documentation
> based on a proprietary system of extended HTML work so much better and on
> all browsers?  ;-) ;-) ;-)

And it also produces so much better PDF output... ;-)

Chistoph

Last updated 31 Dec. 2002 _____./\/^>_*_<^\/\.______