POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Cookie Jar : Re: Cookie Jar Server Time
14 Aug 2024 03:15:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Cookie Jar
From: Aaron Gillies
Date: 15 Dec 2002 11:58:49
Message: <3DFCB4CA.6090800@spam.com>
Oh, come on, guys ...

I don't take drugs, nor do I condone others' drug use.
In my mind, it is a serious health and social problem,
and one that it is costly and dangerous for law-abiding
citizens like me.

Thanks for the good feedback, Apache.  I'll try to
put some larger renders somewhere this weekend.  Steve,
yeah, that one piece does look a bit out of place.
I just sort of threw this together in a few minutes.
I will see if I can make some improvements here
shortly.

Aaron

Aaron Gillies
New York City