POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Jump, potential IRTC entry : Re: Jump, potential IRTC entry (nudity) Server Time
14 Aug 2024 11:25:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Jump, potential IRTC entry (nudity)
From: Christoph Hormann
Date: 9 Dec 2002 05:19:02
Message: <3DF46E16.4451003B@gmx.de>
Christoph Gerber wrote:

> Thanks everybody for your comments and suggestions. Considering the risk of
> triggering e-mail wars about nudity I think it's better not submit this to
> the IRTC. Anyway, for those interested I attached a reworked version in
> which I tried to implement some of the suggestions made. I reworked the cat
> tails and stone textures, added some faint clouds to ths sky and some
> ripples to the water around the stones.

The scenery looks very nice, but like others i have some problems with the
figure.  It indeed looks quite plastic, like a doll somehow.  Dressing her
might help.

The trees in the far background look very good, the branches of the nearer
ones appear a bit strange, probably too massive.

Christoph

Last updated 07 Dec. 2002 _____./\/^>_*_<^\/\.______