POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Italian Room (WIP) : Re: Italian Room (WIP) Server Time
14 Aug 2024 07:12:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Italian Room (WIP)
From: Remco de Korte
Date: 26 Nov 2002 07:31:46
Message: <3DE36983.7B5D7758@onwijs.com>
Stunning image!
I wonder about the light though. It looks alright except for the
colour: with a yellow lampshade wouldn't the light be much more
yellow? Even without the lampshade the average lightbulb doesn't
produce such white light (that's why I prefer neon ;))
Oh, and perhaps you should get a new interior decorator because
the colour on the chairs don't really match with the colours of
the floor tiles. On the other hand, I've never been to Italy, so
what do I know? :)
But that's just to pick some nits, I think the combination of
the interior and exterior is working out great.

Remco