POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : [W.I.P] ShadowHall : [W.I.P] ShadowHall Server Time
14 Aug 2024 07:15:38 EDT (-0400)
  [W.I.P] ShadowHall
From: Anthony D  Baye
Date: 23 Nov 2002 00:08:49
Message: <3DDF0D53.D7D418E@Rapidnet.com>
My latest work in progress.  The idea came to me while I was trying to
figure out what to do with a pillar I had just designed.  It was
inspired by one of my early concept renders, though it leaves that
concept far, far behind.

I've been working on this for about a week, the walls are a black
granite w/ red spots, with slight reflection, phong, and specular
values. I used a normal of { granite 1 }, Sligtly more than I'm used
to.  The columns are Obsidian w/Silver Veins, and the floor is a
combination of a Dark Red agate/bozo texture, and a Dark Green
agate/bozo texture.  The Balustrade uses the Dark green texture as well,
though it has T_Gold_5A insets to brek up the surface a little.

This render took 29:25:33 to render.  With photons and radiosity.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'shadowhall2.jpg' (185 KB)

Preview of image 'shadowhall2.jpg'