POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Alien Invasion - Intro scene [link] : Re: Alien Invasion - Intro scene [link] Server Time
19 Jul 2024 11:32:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Alien Invasion - Intro scene [link]
From: Remco de Korte
Date: 20 Nov 2002 22:02:53
Message: <3DDC4C80.9AED2C13@onwijs.com>
Weird...
It makes me curious for more.
Right now, the camera angle _and_ movement seem a bit too much,
but that might be functional.
At least it creates the impression that you're part of the
scene. Which is good, I hope... (is it?)
Couldn't you have a bit more interesting environment?
I guess I need to see more of the story to understand what's
going on.

Remco