POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : weird isosurfaces (30k + 52k) : weird isosurfaces (30k + 52k) Server Time
14 Aug 2024 07:10:04 EDT (-0400)
  weird isosurfaces (30k + 52k)
From: Julien Gourdon
Date: 16 Nov 2002 08:27:09
Message: <3DD64863.6050907@cnedra.org>
I was just playing with isosurfaces and here is what I came to.
The first one was meant to be a logo for a website, but it lacks
something, maybe photons (but render time was 14 hours so I'm not sure
i'm going to add photons)
The second one is me playing with organic textures. I think it is going
to become kind of an umbilical cord.

Comments, questions ?

--
Jul### [at] cnedraorg
http://www.cnedra.org

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'iso01.jpg' (30 KB) Download 'iso02.jpg' (52 KB)

Preview of image 'iso01.jpg'
iso01.jpg

Preview of image 'iso02.jpg'
iso02.jpg