POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : 3.5 render problems in OS9.2.2 : Re: 3.5 render problems in OS9.2.2 Server Time
18 May 2024 00:21:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 3.5 render problems in OS9.2.2
From: Ryan Mooney
Date: 15 Nov 2002 22:10:39
Message: <3DD5B72C.322107B@earthlink.net>
Oh well i tried... !! I can not afford it ether and i really am more comfortable
in classic unless i take my iBook to school... The system just feels more
finished to me... I am waiting until at least X.5 before i start getting settled
with it... =] Last time i checked the partial renders were not working under os
10.1 in 3.5... ?? I will dl another copy and check... =]

Thank you any how... at least you are willing to try if you had all the
resources... =]
Once again my savior i just do not have the know how rt now... =]