POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Can someone patch POV so that you can output an isosurface as a wire frame? : Re: Can someone patch POV so that you can output an isosurface as a wire fr= Server Time
6 Oct 2024 21:19:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Can someone patch POV so that you can output an isosurface as a wire fr=
From: Christoph Hormann
Date: 12 Nov 2002 04:31:17
Message: <3DD0CA64.86E81E69@gmx.de>
ABX wrote:

> [...]
>
> Note we are here platform independant community. I know what OS use Warp only
> becouse of off-topic group, and I know what OS use Christopher James Huff
> becouse he had site with mac in url, but for example I never know what OS
> currently use Christoph Hormann or Peter Popov becouse I don't need to know.

You know you just have to look into the posting headers...

> Note also plugin idea is not new as mentioned earlier. Look what this funny :)
> person wrote four years ago: http://news.povray.org/povray.programming/16984/
> And you know what ? He is now in povray team and he still not introduced
> pluging system. He must be just lazy.... ;-)

Funny reading... :-)

Although to be fair extensibility of POV-Ray has much increased since
3.0.  Just think of functions.  Of course this has nothing to do with what
would be called a plugin system.

Christoph

Last updated 02 Nov. 2002 _____./\/^>_*_<^\/\.______