POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Newbie syntax problem : Re: Newbie syntax problem Server Time
4 Sep 2024 16:11:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Newbie syntax problem
From: LibraryMan
Date: 11 Nov 2002 17:02:34
Message: <3DD027F1.3310AA64@att.net>
I quote from section 4.1.4 of the manual for POV v3.1g:
"A vector is a set of related float values. Vectors may be specified
using literals, identifiers or functions which return vector values. You
may also create very complex vector
expressions from combinations of any of these using various familiar
operators."

I _SHOULD_ be able to use the identifiers as vectors in the prism
statement, shouldn't I?  If not, the above is a LIE!

Anyone?  (Bueller?...)
--Mark