POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : 3.5 render problems in OS9.2.2 : Re: 3.5 render problems in OS9.2.2 Server Time
18 May 2024 01:54:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 3.5 render problems in OS9.2.2
From: Ryan Mooney
Date: 9 Nov 2002 05:59:48
Message: <3DCCEAA5.3BB46361@earthlink.net>
try talking with other users in this group who have the same problem... if
you do not mind the old interface i suggest staying with Mega pov with the
Mac interface... It is what i use and works just fine but is not compatible
with source code from other users on these groups if you do allot of
sharing... So far i have not heard of any fix for 3,5 on 9.2.2... Try asking
Chris Huff he is a good programer and if he has time might help... Otherwise
i would go back to 3.1.g... =]

Good luck... =]