POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Towers of Hanoi ( 256 KB mpg ) : Re: Towers of Hanoi ( 256 KB mpg ) Server Time
19 Jul 2024 13:30:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Towers of Hanoi ( 256 KB mpg )
From: James N Foster III
Date: 6 Nov 2002 11:54:07
Message: <3DC94932.3060208@hotmail.com>
Just So everybody can enjoy my "When I was young we didn't have graphic
engines...

My first graphics assignment in College was to do a towers of Hanoi
animation. We didn't have pixel graphics, I had to do it using ascii
characters, screen clears, and character writes from arrays. Did it in
Pascal on a VMS System.

But Rune, mine did have better radiosity then yours. JUST KIDDING. I
think your animation is great.

James