POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : 4.0...?? : Re: 4.0...?? Server Time
18 May 2024 07:04:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 4.0...??
From: Ryan Mooney
Date: 6 Nov 2002 05:21:19
Message: <3DC8ED1E.7F45D31F@earthlink.net>
I have tried it... Several times... It just does not function well for me... I
am not into playing around with software to try to get it to work... Mega works
just fine for me... If you are wondering what problems i have had, they are
similar or the same as other user posts on here regarding 9.2... =[ I just do
not think it is in tip top shape and im not a programing genius or i would do
some investigating... I barley understand the basics of C++ right now... =]

Sorry i was wrong in my thinking but i thought someone had wrote me a message
explaining how 3.5 was going to be the cross over to C++... I do not remember
who or when but if i am terribly bored sometime i will go through all the old
messages and try to sort out my "misconception"... =]

Me... =]