POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : 4.0...?? : Re: 4.0...?? Server Time
18 May 2024 05:04:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 4.0...??
From: Ryan Mooney
Date: 5 Nov 2002 08:02:20
Message: <3DC7C159.6FFBC715@earthlink.net>
Thanks for helping me to correct my mistakes... You have been so helpful
in the past... I do not know how to show my gratitude... Every time i
open a message from you i am filled with joy and understanding... Thank
you oh so helpful sir... =]

I think i heard somewhere that you can catch more bees with honey than
vinegar... Try being more polite... My frustrations are not directed at
you but the shape of the new program... Do not take it so personal and
try to lighten up a little... =]

Sorry if i have done anything to upset you in the past... =]

Me... =]