POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Image creation cahllenge - skies : Re: Image creation cahllenge - skies (427KBU) Server Time
14 Aug 2024 09:23:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Image creation cahllenge - skies (427KBU)
From: Dearmad
Date: 3 Nov 2002 22:14:59
Message: <3DC5E6CF.60201@applesnake.net>
Rohan Bernett wrote:
> Okay guys, for this challenge make a really nice sky. You don't neccessarily
> have to put a landscape with it, but go ahead and do it if you want.
>
> I'm sure we'll get plenty of good looking results. As usual, post your image
> in a reply to this thread.
>
> Rohan _e_ii

I came up with these procedurals using mostly POV so I could get at the
guts of themath I wanted to use, then transferred them over to another
renderer which does colors better (IMO).

-p
--
Texturing Monk:
"Ballet pour ma fille."

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'clouds0.png' (230 KB) Download 'clouds1.png' (207 KB)

Preview of image 'clouds0.png'
clouds0.png

Preview of image 'clouds1.png'
clouds1.png