POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Several blob bugs (job000189) [2] : Re: Several blob bugs (job000189) [2] Server Time
6 Oct 2024 13:55:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Several blob bugs (job000189) [2]
From: Christoph Hormann
Date: 2 Nov 2002 08:33:07
Message: <3DC3D413.F95086FB@gmx.de>
Massimo Valentini wrote:

> [...]
>
> The patch is against blob.cpp (as it is in povray-3.50a for linux).
> If it is not worth to be included in the vanilla-povray (it needs
> extensive tests), I hope it's a good starting point for those interested
> in fix these bugs.
>
> Comments are welcome.
>
> [...]

I think in general it would be better to post modified versions of the
original files with marked changes than a diff.  It's always possible that
people who want to use your modifications don't have exactly the same file
as you and have problems applying the changes.

Christoph

Last updated 28 Oct. 2002 _____./\/^>_*_<^\/\.______