POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : wings-mesh2 and interior : Re: wings-mesh2 and interior Server Time
4 Sep 2024 16:14:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: wings-mesh2 and interior
From: Jim Charter
Date: 25 Oct 2002 16:42:01
Message: <3DB9AE9E.6000909@aol.com>
peter wrote:
> Would someone help me (with a scene file) how can I add an interior to a
> mesh2 object (made in Wings3d 0.97.05 and exported with wingspov 0.97.05 .
> In the POV manual (concerning the mesh2) I only found texture (not
> material).
>
> Thanks: Peter

I think if the mesh already has a texture list you may want to comment
it out in the mesh2 code along with the references to it then add the
material using an object wrapper

If you are okay with the textures named in the mesh2, then you can add
the interior using an object wrapper.

Also of course, declare it to be hollow