POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Several blob bugs (job000189) : Re: Several blob bugs (job000189) Server Time
6 Oct 2024 14:12:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Several blob bugs (job000189)
From: Le Forgeron
Date: 25 Oct 2002 14:30:49
Message: <3DB98E66.47129FEF@free.fr>
Le Forgeron wrote:

> Massimo Valentini wrote:

> > If someone has time and inclination to check what I did, I'll appreciate
> > and, as always, hints, comments and counter examples are welcome.
>
> I have some time on this weekend, so I will have a look at it.
> (My current suggestion for correction is to remove the optimisation,
> which is really inappropriate if you are correct).
> More on monday...

No need to wait that long.
It's ok with all the bogus blob scene I had.

With the correction, it's faster for rendering than removing the optimisation, and
there is far less need for sturm (which allow to keep more speed too!!!).

I would suggest that the correction be incorporated in the official code.

--
Non Sine Numine
http://grimbert.cjb.net/