POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Re: Rake (760kbu DivX4) : Re: Rake (760kbu DivX4) Server Time
19 Jul 2024 13:18:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Rake (760kbu DivX4)
From: Remco de Korte
Date: 20 Oct 2002 18:47:50
Message: <3DB33259.D9EDF653@onwijs.com>
Aaron wrote:

> > I couldn't see it.  MPG-1 is the common courtesy for posting here...
>
> Please post no more of these pointless messages.
> The courtesy is that you put what encoding it is in in the message subject.
> IE [DivX 5] etc.
> Before you download it, read the subject line!  If you haven't got DivX, get
> it.  If you run a platform that doesn't support DivX, live with it.

I downloaded DivX (5?) (for the second time at least) and
installed the codecs.
I still couldn't see it.
I just skip the undecodables, obviously I can't keep up with all
this new technology, so I won't complain, but since it appears
I'm not the only one with this problem I just wanted to point
out that Greg's messages isn't entirely pointless. Mine is.

Remco