POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : More filters : Re: More filters Server Time
17 Sep 2024 04:02:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: More filters
From: Gena
Date: 18 Oct 2002 13:29:34
Message: <3DB044FC.D83CC8B2@mail.com>
> Can you explain how you did the last image? I only see one version of the
> Lichtenstein filter in your source file. Were there some particular settings
> you used for the color one?

I guess under last image you meant color Lichtenstein image. If so,
you can switch between color and black$white using 'bw' parameter
of that macro:

#macro Lichtenstein (pigm, strokesX, strokesY, bw)

bw = 0 for color image
bw = 1 for b&w image

I understand that that filter lacks comments. I'm going to prepare
homepage where I'll explain all filters, all parameters for those
filters and how to use it. Also I will add comments to the filter file
itself.
I just need a time for that :)

Gena.