POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : United POV-Ray? : Re: United POV-Ray? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:26:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: United POV-Ray?
From: Vahur Krouverk
Date: 14 Oct 2002 14:49:13
Message: <3DAB128E.5070400@starman.ee>
Thomas Willhalm wrote:
 > Vahur Krouverk wrote:
 >
 >> Seems like there is quite interest in this proposal. To be more
 >> concrete: 1. Is out there anyone, who can provide (CVS?) server for
 >> unofficial POV-Ray releases?
 >

 > What about sourceforge?

Yeah, I thought about this too, but I'm not familiar with terms of use
of Sourceforge. Main concern here is, that POV_Ray is not OS of GPL
software and I don't know, wheter such software could be developed in
Sourceforge (i.e. whether there are restrictions from Sourceforge or
POV-Team or POV-Ray license part). And I'm not very good in reading this
pretty print either :-)