POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : stupid bug ? [lame] : Re: stupid bug ? [lame] Server Time
28 Jul 2024 06:27:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: stupid bug ? [lame]
From: Nicolas Calimet
Date: 8 Oct 2002 06:53:29
Message: <3DA2B925.5000506@free.fr>
>   "Internal compiler error" means that the compiler is broken (ie. it
> has a bug and doesn't work correctly). I don't see any problem with what
> he said.

	Sure. It was a small-basic joke  :-)

	Besides your "fighting" with Thorsten about compiler warnings,
I found the previous discussions really interesting because both points
of view are of great value (since you're obviously both experienced).
I'm this kind of guys who always setup the maximum warning levels to
hunt them. I hate warnings that I consider not elegant at all to live
with. Of course bugs are even less friendly  :-p