POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Another building : Re: Another building - 1 attachment Server Time
14 Aug 2024 22:17:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Another building - 1 attachment
From: Ib Rasmussen
Date: 7 Oct 2002 11:49:47
Message: <3DA1AD14.7040504@ibras.dk>
Rafal 'Raf256' Maj wrote:

Thank you for your effort, but I am perfectly aware what you mean, it is
just that I don't intend to do anything about it, until the final
renderings of the comleted scene. I still need to model streets and
sidewalks, put in a dozen trees, maybe a couple of cars, some
pedestrians - I'll get back to you in a couple of years :)

/Ib