POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Another building : Re: Another building Server Time
14 Aug 2024 15:17:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Another building
From: Ib Rasmussen
Date: 7 Oct 2002 11:27:16
Message: <3DA1A7CC.1090809@ibras.dk>

> If I recollect right, these are real buildings? If it is so, the ignore this
> remark, but otherwise I would like to note that the window above the left
> door seems to be placed higher than the other windows which looks odd to me.

They are real buildings (if I had designed them myself, there would be
much more standardization, and not eg 26 different windows), so if you
are unhappy with the design, you have to take it up with the architect.
   As the building is from 1904, he may be difficult to reach... :)

Photo attached to prove that it really looks like that.

/Ib

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'dscn7826.jpg' (25 KB)