POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Another building : Re: Another building Server Time
14 Aug 2024 15:22:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Another building
From: Ib Rasmussen
Date: 7 Oct 2002 02:02:55
Message: <3DA12387.1080802@ibras.dk>
Rafal 'Raf256' Maj wrote:

> nice :)

Thank you.

>I suggest to use not-so-contrast texutre, as it produce strong
> morey (mini-waves on wall on right side of picture) or to use stronger AA
> (especialy with much lower threshold, and maybe with jitter)

setting are aa0.01 +r6. There was a bit of discussion about it, when I
posted the previous building, and it seems, that I can get better
results by rendering at 5 times the final resolution, and do some tricks
with gaussian blur, but that will have to wait for the final images of
the complete scene.

/Ib
http://www.ibras.dk