POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Skerries : Re: Skerries Server Time
17 Sep 2024 06:23:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Skerries
From: Donna
Date: 5 Oct 2002 09:33:10
Message: <3D9EE9ED.8090704@cogeco.ca>
that is a really cool pick with the textured rock brains!
What I think would look better with the text (if you used Photoshop) is
to create a Layer mask on the text layer and just spray out the bottom
of the capital "S" so it's behind the rock. This will give it more depth
in the image.
just a thought.

           bye
Gary W. Chmura

Tom Stone wrote:

>I'm writing a new little manuscript, and this will probably be the cover
>art.
>
>Tom Stone

> <cid:par### [at] netscapecom>

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'us-ascii' (1 KB) Download 'jpeg&filename=skerries.jpg' (167 KB)

Preview of image 'jpeg&filename=skerries.jpg'
jpeg&filename=skerries.jpg