POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Skerries : Re: Skerries Server Time
17 Sep 2024 06:23:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Skerries
From: Tom Stone
Date: 4 Oct 2002 13:49:59
Message: <3D9DD45C.D0C72671@swipnet.se>
Ross Litscher wrote:

> Nice looking scene. But if the sun is where it is, th elighting would be all
> wrong, wouldn't it? In any case, nice work on the textures. and even if the
> lighting is wrong for the sun placement, its well lit.

Hmm... Well, the sun is the only lightsource in the scene, so it should be
right.
But I've used a few things that I've never used before:
In the area light: circular and orient key words.
I've also used radiosity (for the first time): "radiosity_outdoorlight" from
the radiosity include file.

Perhaps I've made a mistake in using those things? I have to let the image rest
a few days before I can see it in a normal manner.

Tom