POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : MAB TWISTOR_01 - Memories - 1 attachment : Re: MAB TWISTOR_01 - Memories - 1 attachment Server Time
14 Aug 2024 15:14:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: MAB TWISTOR_01 - Memories - 1 attachment
From: Ken
Date: 3 Oct 2002 00:57:03
Message: <3D9BCDFA.F22DCD8E@pacbell.net>
Martin Belair wrote:

> Oh by the way, Marc and myself are playing with POV since '92. We were
> amazed by pictures created by Dan Farmer, Mike Miller (If my memory serves
> me well.), Truman Brown, Steve Anger and many others... Are they still
> alive? I mean, do they still have fun with POV???

None of those mentioned are still active though David K. Buck has dropped
by this server a few times over the last year. That surprised a few people.
Two of the real old timers (you might remember) still have websites online
but haven't been seen or heard of in years -

Robert A. Mickelsen
http://home.iu.net/~ram/

Steve Anger
http://www.globalserve.net/~sanger/