POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Compiling with BCC : Re: Compiling with BCC Server Time
28 Jul 2024 08:22:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Compiling with BCC
From: Vahur Krouverk
Date: 30 Sep 2002 13:26:48
Message: <3D988A16.1090509@comtrade.ee>
Look into thread 'free borland' from 2001-04-17. Although  it contains
tips for compiling MegaPOV with bcc, perhaps you get some help from it.
Or alternatively, I _hope_ to get some time at this weekend and finally
download 3.5 source and make leap to 3.5 in source code level. If I
succeed, then I try to create guide for it and post here.

Vahur