POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Which MPEG encoder? : Which MPEG encoder? Server Time
19 Jul 2024 15:25:12 EDT (-0400)
  Which MPEG encoder?
From: Jörg 'Yadgar' Bleimann
Date: 27 Sep 2002 09:48:11
Message: <3D947122.D361798F@tiscalinet.de>
Hi tracers!

Since about three years I'm doing animations with PoV-Ray, but always
used Fast Movie Processor, which only generates AVI clips. Now I'm
seeing that most of you post MPEG files, which are much smaller and
still may contain sound... can anyone around tell me which video
encoder/editor should I use to convert my existing AVIs into MPEGs as
well as generating new video clips in MPEG from single PoV frames?

See you in Khyberspace!

Yadgar