POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Re: mechanics simulation 3 (323k + 597k) : Re: mechanics simulation 3 (323k + 597k) Server Time
19 Jul 2024 21:39:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: mechanics simulation 3 (323k + 597k)
From: Christoph Hormann
Date: 27 Sep 2002 04:51:24
Message: <3D941C0B.2F8784D8@gmx.de>
ABX wrote:

> Is there any interesting addition to my function ? I'm currently joining all
> available patches and bugfixes into one release. Can you share your addition
> to be included in ?

My variation returns several in between values like the index of the
'cylinder' the function value is calculated from (if it isn't calculated
from the face) and the gradient vector.

But the modified code would not be useful on it's own, it's just a local
function in my patch wich is called by the collision detection function.

Christoph

--
POV-Ray tutorials, IsoWood include,
Last updated 13 Aug. 2002 _____./\/^>_*_<^\/\.______