POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Re: mechanics simulation 3 (323k + 597k) : Re: mechanics simulation 3 (323k + 597k) Server Time
19 Jul 2024 15:13:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: mechanics simulation 3 (323k + 597k)
From: Christoph Hormann
Date: 25 Sep 2002 04:07:38
Message: <3D916EC9.6F433FE0@gmx.de>
Alex wrote:

> Impressive, indeed.

Thank you.

> Will it ever be released to the public?
> Forgive me if this ques has already been asked.

It has been asked and the answer is the same: Once the functions i intend
for the first version are completed (there are still a few things i would
like to implement for this) and the documentation and sample scenes are
written (i have not written a single word for that yet)

Christoph

--
POV-Ray tutorials, IsoWood include,
Last updated 13 Aug. 2002 _____./\/^>_*_<^\/\.______